What's The Difference?

A lot of times, customers and supporters hear the words "matte finish print, canvas roll print" and " canvas print" and wonder what does that mean?  Below is a brief explanation of what each one.  We hope this helps everyone out. 

Matte Finish - has a smooth, non-reflective surface. Matte paper is perfect for framing or board mounting.

Canvas Print – already stretched and mounted onto a sturdy wooden frame.

Canvas Roll Print - comes rolled in a tube, just like Fine Art Prints, for you to stretch on your own, or to display as you wish. Typically framed.

Your bag is empty
Start shopping